1. Photographed by Soviet agent in 1974 in three-way with Selwyn Toogood and Heather Eggleton.
2. Silent partner in Jonathon Hunt's taxi company.
3. Most wounding heckler taunt: "What's in the bag, Helen?"
4. Skipped Springbok tour protests, stayed home to listen to new Kenny Rogers album.
5. Sisterhood nickname for John Key: 'strap-on'.
6. Telecom 'gift': thirty years' free text messaging.
7. Coven meets on Sunday evenings behind Premier House, gets covered in possum fat, dances naked around patio heater.
8. John Key: allergic to possums.
9. Mystery driver of Doone's car was Ruth Dyson.
10. Iraena Asher knew too much.